BMX RACE FACILITIES
International level BMX Track
- Beginner / Amateur straights
- Pro / Elite straights
- Timing System to track your progress
- 60,000 sq foot training area featuring five sections, each carefully designed to focus and develop a specific skill.
- This is one of the most important areas of race training
Individual sections include
- Basic rhythm
- Advanced rhythm
- Progressive table top jumping section
- Progressive double manualing / jumping section
- Progressive step-up manualing / jumping section
- Perfect your technical skills on this tight track.
- Two quick berms built to learn carving skills
- Covered for protection from the elements
- Daily lessons are taught in our class room area
Physical Training Area
- Push ups, sit ups, plyometrics.... training methods and proper form are taught here.
Free ride trails
- Beginner to advanced level jump trails designed for the sole purpose of having fun and getting some air time.
- Basic table top jumping section