BMX Race Facilities
Inter-National level BMX Track
- Beginner / Amateur straights
- Pro / Elite straights
- Timing System to track your progress
Skills Training Area
- 60,000 sq foot training area featuring seven sections, each carefully designed to focus and develop a specific skill.
Individual sections include
- Basic rhythm
- Advanced rhythm
- Progressive table top jumping section
- Progressive double manualing / jumping section
- Progressive step-up manualing / jumping section
- Three straight pump track loop
- Two quick berms built to learn carving skills
- Covered for protection from the elements
- Daily lessons are taught in the lounge
Physical Training Area
- Push ups, sit ups, plyometrics.... training methods and proper form are taught here.
Free ride trails
- Beginner to advanced level jump trails designed for the sole purpose of having fun and getting some air time.
- Basic table top jumping section