EST Fest Information
August 2, 2016
Frequently asked questions regarding EST Fest. This is not an extensive list of all policies. Please visit www.est-fest.com for more information.
- Friday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Pool area capacity: 150. Once this limit has been reached, no other patrons may be admitted until others clear the pool area. Yes this includes the Saturday morning 'Wake and Bake'
Slip N Fly Information:
The Slip N Fly will not be open to the public during the EST Fest.
If attendees wish to use the Slip N Fly they must purchase tickets to either event on the following weekends. (Country Fest or S.A.M. Fest) tickets will be available at EST Fest.
- All patrons must follow the map exactly in-order to gain admittance to the festival.
- There is no overnight parking on the roads around the camp.
- If you come from the wrong direction, you will be asked to turn around and go to the end of the car line.
- Cars may start lining up as early as 6:00am
- Patrons must enter the car line up by following:
- 95 East out of the Village of Butler.
- Turn right on Butler Newville Rd
- Turn right on Bunkerhill Rd (The line may start here)
- Turn right on Tugend Rd
- Turn right into Ohio Dreams Drive
- Gate times:
- Friday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
- Saturday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Before reaching the main parking gate, patrons will need to show tickets, sign waivers and may be subject to a search. Remember No Glass containers, Firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted into EST Fest
- Parking Fee: $25 per car. Each car will be given a parking pass for in/out. If you lose your pass you will have to purchase a new one.
- Camping is a first come first serve basis and is very primitive.
- No more than 3 tents per camp site.
- Camping in marked sites only, no camping in the woods
- Fires must be in fire rings, you may bring your own or purchase one from the Ohio Dreams vendor. Cost: TBA
- No vehicles are allowed in the camping area. It is roughly a 600' walk from parking to camping (as seen on the map)
- Showers will be available
Click to enlarge map
« Back to News