Join Long's Sport Group - Session 4
April 11, 2018
Long's Sports Group and members of the Wiawis Factory BMX team will be at Ohio Dreams during Session 4.
We are very excited for Donavon and his team to be coming back to our training camp this summer.
This is your chance to work with literally one of the absolute best coaches in BMX Racing.
Register now for this session as space will be limited and fill up fast!
Do you know about the Wiawis Factory Challenge? Click here to learn how you can earn the opportunity to become a full Factory Wiawis/LSG team rider for the 2019 season.
Who is Donavon Long
- 21 years direct involved in BMX racing
- High performance BMX Factory and Bike shop Team manager/ owner for over 20 years.
- Most successful team manager in BMX history ( by Pull Mag )
-12 National team titles and 2 world team titles. More than any other Team manager in BMX history
- USA BMX and USA cycling BMX Licensed coach
- Coached National, International and Olympic athletes including my son Nic Long who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England and the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coached more #1 riders than any other coach in BMX history
- Coached six Olympic athletes in the past 10 years.
- Generated over 1.8 Million dollars in sponsorship revenue over the last 10 years for our direct race team.
- Attended UCI BMX World Cup events and UCI BMX World Championships since 2007 as a coach and as a team owner.
- Managed the Oldsmar BMX SX facility for nine months. During that time, facilitated 12 international teams to train in Florida, training six days a week at the facility.
- Close relationships with all international team managers and international team riders.
- Personal relationships with all Olympic BMX medalists in 2008, 2012 & 2016 Olympic games (male and female).
Who is Traci Long
Traci has been involved in BMX for the past 8 years. Traci is one of the most important parts to making LSG a success as she has the relationships and the people skills to work with anyone at anytime.
- Has run her own successful programs for many riders and has helped to develop many of the programs that LSG uses now in the sport of BMX racing.
- Is a professional photographer and she uses that to capture some of the most amazing images of riders doing what they do best.