Welcome to our online application process.
Please fill out each field to the best of your ability and knowledge. Fields indicated with a star (*) are mandatory and there are options at the bottom of this page to upload a resume and pictures along with your application.
All applications will be screened and reviewed as soon as we are able at which point we will contact potential employees for an interview process which may include in person interviews conducted at Ohio Dreams or telephone interviews or skype video interviews depending on each individual situation.
- Ohio Dreams Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Conditions of employment are stated at the end of the form. Please read it carefully before you sign this application.
- Application must be completed in full even if attaching resume.This application form will only be considered for summer 2018
Dear Potential Employees,
After receiving a larger than normal influx of emails, applications and questions we have revised our hiring process as outlined below.
- If you would like the responsibility of a job, please contact us yourself, do not have your parents contact us for you. (Although if you are under the age of 18 we will eventually chat with your parents)
- Unless you have been a previous camper, have proved your maturity level and are asked (you know who you are already) to be a junior instructor, the minimum age is 16.
- We believe in working hard and supporting education, please be ready to show us your report card or transcript and GPA. Grades count guys as they are a great indicator (but just one of many) to work ethic.
- Please fill out the entire application, the more you tell us, the more we know about you. If you leave many sections blank, have no references and no personal descriptions your application may be looked over.
- Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation count on your application.