Sometimes Life Happens
We understand that registering your child for summer camp takes months of future planning and sometimes these plans do not always work out. It is our mission to provide a positive experience for families no matter what the outcome and we will work with you to provide options, credits, or refunds depending on your individual circumstances.
Please understand that a summer camp such as ours requires advanced planning for meals, staffing, facilities, and all cancellation fees reflect that we have already paid for your child in advance.
All requests for refunds, credits, and cancellations must be made in writing to the registration department.
All cancellation requests should be to Val at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations before May 1: $100.00 will be forfeited. (This is the initial deposit)
- Cancellations after May 1, until 21 prior to you child's scheduled camp will result in a $150 forfeiture. (This is the initial deposit +$50) Any additional credits will be refunded within 4 weeks of receipt of your notice of cancellation.
- Cancellation within 21 days prior to your child's scheduled camp will result in a $400 Cancellation fee. (This is the initial deposit + $300) Any additional credits will be refunded within 4 weeks of your notice of cancellation.
- No shows for a scheduled camp will forfeit their entire camp fee. Any remaining balance due will be billed to you.
- You may reschedule your week at no additional fee, however, if after rescheduling you are still unable to attend camp you will forfeit the $100 deposit, plus fee's equal to the above policy based on the date of your new camp session.
- Only one Reschedule per reservation is allowed.
Being an action sports camp, we understand that your children never stop riding or skating, and that there is always potential for your child to get injured before their arrival at camp. If your child experiences an injury that prevents them attending their scheduled session please contact us as soon as you can so we can discuss your options. The first thing we will try to do is to reschedule your child's week at camp for a later date after the injury has healed. If this is not possible we are able to to refund any money you have paid minus the $100 deposit, provided you are able to submit a doctor's note that your child is unable to attend camp due to his or her injury.