ISA Pro/AM National Scooter Qualifier
Friday, April 11, 2014 4:00pm-
Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:00pm
DISTRICT SPRING SCOOTER JAM
$2500 PRO Purse. 1st = $1250, 2nd = $750, 3rd = $500
Am Prizes brought to you by our sponsors: District Pro Scooters, Eagle Wheels, Sacrifice, Dominator, Scoot Mag, Protec, 5Starr, Scooter Garage
Registration is limited to 30 per am class and 50 Pros -->> CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Local Lodging and Resturaunt Information:
The best/closest lodging for this event is located at the intersection of US 71 and Hwy 13. (Exit 169 off 71) There are many hotel and resturaunt options at this location only 10 mins from the venue. For infomation on local lodging, resturaunts and attractions please click the Mansfield Tourism Button ---->
Host Hotel Info
Best Western Richland (Exit 169)
Discount: 20% (Less than Travelocity!)
Call Directly to book: Use discount code "Ohio Dreams 3D" 419-756-6670
180 E Hanley Road
Mansfield, Ohio, 44903
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 11, 2014
Price - $10
Ages 13 & under - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Ages 14 & over - 7:00pm to 9:00
Practice may be adjusted on site based on participation / space availability
Registration: 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday, April 12, 2014
AM Practice: 8:00am - 10:00am
Contest begins at 10:00am in the following order.Age Division Location
10yr &under Beginner Outside Street
11-15 Intermediate Outside Street
11-15 Advanced Outside Street
16+ Intermediate Indoor Park
16+ Advanced Indoor Park
Pro Pro Indoor Park
Friday Night Practice: $10. Must be registered to compete on Saturday to participate in practice on Friday
Amateur Divisions: $35
Pro Division: $50
We will close Amateur Registrations at 150 competitors and Pro at 50 competitors. Online Registration to hold your spot will be open soon.
- Each rider will be given 2 – 45 Second Runs. Two judges will score each run, the average of the best run from both judges will be used to determine that participants run. Top 3 will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd award spots.
- Each rider will be given 2 – 55 Second Runs. Two judges will score each run, the average of the best run from both judges will be used to determine that participants run. Top 3 will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd award spots.
Pro Qualifiers Stage
- Each rider has 2 x individual 60 second
- The riders second run will take place in succession with the other riders. Only once all other pro riders have completed their first run does a rider have his/her second run.
- The rider’s best score of the 2 runs will be the score taken and in-putted into the ISA spread sheet.
- The top 15 riders will be entered into the Pro Final.
- The top 15 will go head to head producing 2 more runs in the same format as above. The rider’s best score of the 2 runs will produce a top 15 places.
« Back to Calendar